CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

We finally got a blog!!!!

this is mckell I have been wanted to get a blog so Sam helped me set it up today! My family has lots of interesting things going on all the time. So we will keep everybody up dated. for example katelynn's softball, soccer and basketball. All the boys are really into sports too. When there sports start we will post video clips of there cool plays. And of course me my big dance show will be on may first, we will have to video tape it and post it on the blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got a blog!!! Now Mckell and Mckenna can just write letters to Riley on this.

Riley Alexander said...

Kell, that's a great job spearheading this blog thing. You are a role model for all the other neices and nephews now.

Candi and kids said...

K- it's been over a month, and we are all checking daily for a new post!!