CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii Fit "HULA HOOPING"

So the Barney's are really bad at blogging so when Katie and her friends came over to my house to visit us ( Riley and Sam) I thought this would be a pretty good post. I saw a funny and different side of Katie and her friends like watching Katie and Marissa beat the crap of out of each other. But best of all watching them Hula Hoop!

Vote on the Poll who you think was the best Hula Hooper of all!!!

Marissa cracked all of us up all night! She rocked at the Hula Hoop!

This was Katie's first time! I thought she was so funny to watch!

Katie Swenson was a natural! She looks like a Hawiian dancer!

2 comments:

Heather Cervantes said...

WOW GIRLS, That is some hula hoopin! If only I could look that good doing it.

Love is all you need said...

You guys are such a fun family!